Almond Spiced Porridge Balls
February 2, 2017
: 6 balls
: 2 min
: 5 min
: 7 min
Straightforward to make, simple for bub to choose up and straightforward to wash up! These all the time go down nicely with Bub. Mum eats this for breakfast as nicely. These balls are nice for BLW starters 6m+ really easy to choose up! Holding our nut consumption up! (notice: we launched nut paste at 6mo previous in accordance with the ASCIA 2016 pointers – for up to date pointers on introducing nuts and allergy meals please see my web site homepage)
- 1/2 cup of fast oats
- 1/Four cup milk
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1x tablespoon of sultanas or blueberries
- 2x tablespoons of almond meal (finely crushed almonds)
- Step 1 Place all components in a pan on stove-top for 2min.
- Step 2 Slowly stir till all components are mixed and sticky/gluggy texture.
- Step 3 Depart to chill, then utilizing a tablespoon scoop out porridge and make into huge balls (simple for bub to choose up) and place instantly onto bub’s excessive chair tray!
- Step 4 Notice: for youthful bubs 6mo+ extend balls so bub can choose them up along with his/her fist. For older bub’s (9.5mo+ has pincer grip) you may make smaller balls to choose up along with her/his pincer grip.