BLW Beef & Spinach Patties
January 27, 2017
: 15 patties
: 5 min
: 7 min
: 12 min
Iron booster child led weaning patties for bub’s 6mo+ They’re simple to select up and maintain for youthful and older bubs, stuffed with iron (which is crucial for bubs mind growth – ref:APP), solely Four elements and might freeze for future meals.
- 400g of Natural free vary beef mince
- 1 cup of frozen spinach (be sure you defrost the spinach after which squeeze all of the water out of it) or can use contemporary spinach finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/Four cup bread crumbs
- Step 1 Preliminary prep tip! Be sure you defrost the spinach and squeeze all of the water out of it.
- Step 2 In a bowl mix the meat mince, spinach, bread crumbs and 2x eggs.
- Step 3 As soon as mixed, make as many patties as you want !tip! moist your palms so the meat mince doesn’t keep on with your palms.
- Step 4 Flip in your range high with a big pan, spray or pour some olive oil into pan.
- Step 5 Place all patties into the pan for approx 3minutes till half cooked, then flip all of the patties and prepare dinner the opposite facet for 3minutes.
- Step 6 Go away to chill down just a little. Serve to bub freshly cooked patties with a facet of steamed candy potato or some other steamed greens.
- Step 7 Freeze – the remainder of the patties for meals in the course of the week or month. Cooked patties can last as long as a 2-Three months. Raw patties can final between 3-Four months. To freeze lay the patties into a zipper lock bag or container with baking paper to separate all patties.