Welcome to my first recipe video due to collaborating with my good friend, the gifted Tori of Candid Movies. I’ve all the time needed to create video content material but it surely’s one thing I’ve by no means had the arrogance, persistence or time to delve into (to be completely sincere!) so I’m tremendous glad to work with knowledgeable who has a splendidly elegant story-telling model. I actually hope you get pleasure from watching and seeing my recipes being delivered to life!
These muffins are really easy to make as you may see under – simply chuck the elements right into a blender, stir in some chocolate chips, spoon into muffin circumstances, bake and – completed! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan (if you happen to use dairy-free chocolate chips), they make an important wholesome breakfast or snack on the go if you need a burst of power and one thing with a touch of chocolate!
- 2 overripe bananas
- 230g oat flour (I used Purchase Wholefoods On-line oat flour)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed + four tablespoons water or 2 eggs (I used Yum & Yay)
- 120ml maple syrup
- three tablespoons almond milk (I used Aldi’s personal)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g dairy-free darkish chocolate chips (I used Moo-Free)
- Preheat the oven to 170C and place 6 cupcake circumstances right into a tin.
- Place all the elements besides the chocolate chips right into a blender or meals processor (I exploit my Ninja Kitchen Nutri Ninja) and whizz up till fairly thick and easy.
- Stir within the chocolate chips then divide between the circumstances to fill to the highest. Bake for 15-20 minutes till firmed up.
- Go away to chill then get pleasure from!