Keto Rooster Fried Rice is a flavorful, low-carb, better-than-takeout model of the traditional Chinese language consolation meals dish. Everybody in your loved ones will love this! Prepared in solely 25 minutes.
This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, which suggests I’ll make a small fee if you are going to buy by way of one among my hyperlinks.
This recipe comes with a warning. The warning is: beware of creating this recipe as a result of when you do, you may be requested to make it many times and once more. Ketoers, non-ketoers, youngsters, associates, household, coworkers… everybody will likely be asking you to make that “keto / low carb / low calorie / wholesome / scrumptious Rooster Fried Rice recipe.” Guard your servings rigorously as a result of chances are you’ll discover a forkful or two lacking in case you flip away for a minute… or worse but, chances are you’ll discover tomorrow’s lunch portion mysteriously lacking from the fridge.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Rooster Fried Rice Recipe
- It’s a breeze to make so you may simply make one other batch (or three) to maintain up with your whole fan mail requests.
- This dish is excellent for dinner, lunch, and meal prep.
- It’s prepared in solely 25 minutes. (Yeah!)
- Every serving incorporates a mere 2.8g web carbs.
Substances Wanted to Make Keto Rooster Fried Rice
Ingredient portions are situated within the recipe card on the finish of the submit.
Here’s what you’ll must make this tasty low carb Rooster Fried Rice:
- Unsalted butter
- Boneless, skinless hen breasts
- Frozen riced cauliflower
- Frozen peas and carrots combination
- Inexperienced onion
- Contemporary ginger
- Garlic powder
- Crushed purple pepper flakes
- Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or coconut aminos (FYI, utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish (see part under re: tamari vs. coconut aminos)
- Toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Swerve or erythritol (optionally available; provided that you want a touch of sweetness in your Rooster Fried Rice)
Tips on how to Make Keto Rooster Fried Rice
That is only a fast overview of find out how to make keto-friendly Rooster Fried Rice. For the recipe intimately, scroll to the recipe card on the finish of the submit.
This recipe is made in 4 (fast n’ simple!) phases. First, scramble the eggs and put aside.
Second, cook dinner the hen and seasonings and put aside.
Third, cook dinner the veggies and seasonings.
Fourth, put all the pieces again within the pan with the ultimate seasonings.
The result’s this! 😍
What’s the Distinction Between Tamari and Coconut Aminos?
Tamari is a gluten-free (no wheat) soy sauce that’s made totally from soy. In keeping with SAN-J, a preferred model, tamari has a “richer, milder, [and] extra complicated style” than you’d discover in conventional soy sauce. It incorporates 1g web carbs per tablespoon.
Coconut aminos, in distinction, are freed from each gluten and soy. Coconut aminos are made out of the fermented sap of the coconut blossom and, whereas it tastes soy sauce-ish, it isn’t as salty and has a sweeter taste. Coconut aminos have 3g web carbs per tablespoon (Coconut Secret model).
Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish in case you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos. Vitamin details have been calculated primarily based on the utilization of tamari. I admit I like the sweetness of coconut aminos, so I usually discover myself making this dish with 2 tbsp tamari + 1 tbsp coconut aminos, after which I add somewhat Swerve or erythritol for a bit extra sweetness. (Not loads of Rooster Fried Rice recipes include sugar/sugar substitutes… perhaps I’m simply bizarre. 🙂 )
Vitamin Details for Keto Rooster Fried Rice
- 324 energy
- 32g fats
- 19g protein
- 2.8g web carbs
That is calculated utilizing tamari, not coconut aminos (that are larger in carbs).
Extra Keto Dinner Recipes You Might Take pleasure in
Hungry for extra keto dinner recipes? Give this Keto Rooster Alfredo Casserole a strive in addition to Keto Buttery Rooster Casserole!
Like This Submit? Give it a Share!
I hope you’re keen on this simple low carb hen recipe! In case you preferred this submit, I might so recognize you giving it a share by utilizing the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 giant eggs flippantly crushed
- Sea salt and black pepper to style
- 1 lb boneless, skinless hen breast, lower into half” items
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen peas and carrots combination
- 1 giant inexperienced onion sliced
- 1 tsp recent ginger finely minced
- half tsp garlic powder
- half tsp crushed purple pepper flakes or to style
- 1-2 tsp Swerve or erythritol optionally available
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Warmth 1 tbsp butter in a wok or giant high-sided skillet over medium-high warmth. Add eggs and season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner, stirring continually, for 1-2 minutes or till eggs are cooked by way of. Switch eggs to a plate and put aside.
Add 1 tbsp butter, diced hen breasts, and half of the ginger, half of the garlic powder, and half of the purple pepper flakes to the recent wok or skillet. Season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner for 4-6 minutes, stirring incessantly till the hen is cooked by way of. Switch hen to a plate and put aside.
Once more add 1 tbsp butter to the recent wok or skillet, plus the frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, inexperienced onions, Swerve or erythritol (optionally available), and remaining ginger, garlic powder, and purple pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner, stirring incessantly till the frozen veggies are heated by way of and tender, roughly 3-5 minutes.
Lastly, to the cooked vegetable combination, add tamari (or coconut aminos), sesame oil, cooked eggs, and cooked hen. Cook dinner for 1-2 minutes, stirring continually, or till all substances are completely mixed and heated by way of. Take away from warmth and high with extra inexperienced onion, if desired, and serve instantly.
- In case you do not like loads of warmth, cut back or get rid of the crushed purple pepper flakes. In case you love warmth, keep or improve the called-for quantity.
- Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish in case you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos (Coconut Secret model). Vitamin details have been calculated primarily based on the utilization of tamari.
Keto Rooster Fried Rice
Quantity Per Serving
Energy from Fats 171
% Every day Worth*
Saturated Fats 7.5g47%
* % Every day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Vitamin details are included as a courtesy solely. They’re correct to the very best of our data primarily based on the substances and types used, however their accuracy is just not assured. If relevant, sugar alcohols have already been faraway from the whole carb rely.