Again after I first went vegan, I used to be actually into uncooked fashion cheesecakes. I say uncooked fashion as a result of they weren’t at all times technically uncooked, however they didn’t want cooking and lots of the components have been uncooked. I most likely made a minimum of 75 totally different ones, as a result of there was some extent at which I made one each weekend I liked them a lot. One of many first ones was a peanut butter banana chocolate cheesecake. In truth, I believe it was about the second that I made. It was wonderful. Wealthy and scrumptious with a peanut butter banana and chocolate swirl plus some extra peanut butter swirled in since there can by no means be an excessive amount of peanut butter so far as I’m involved. Properly, I made a decision final weekend that the recipe wanted revamping. I imply it was scrumptious with the uncooked coconut meat and all, however lets be actual, most individuals don’t need to crack open four younger coconuts to make a cheesecake. They’re costly, and never everybody has a Coco Jack. So, I’ve revamped the recipe utilizing coconut milk and simpler components to seek out.
I’m at all times making an attempt to enhance upon my recipes as I study new issues, so anticipate to see extra of this type of factor on my weblog. I’ve loads of recipes I have to replace and make much more scrumptious! Again to that cheesecake, I used to be craving one thing with chocolate and peanut butter, and I had bananas available in order that was what drove me to make it. I have not made cheesecake shortly additionally so it was about time. The factor I like about these no bake cheesecakes although, is that they’re pretty easy to make, and never fussy in comparison with say baking a cake and making a creamy frosting. Simply make the crust, make the filling, pour it in and chill!
This one had a couple of filling although, however no want to clean out the blender in between. I made a creamy banana peanut butter filling, and a decadent chocolate peanut butter filling and so they tasted wonderful even earlier than I poured them into the crust. Sure, I at all times be sure that I style my filling whereas making issues like this in case I forgot an ingredient (and since it’s tremendous scrumptious). One time I forgot so as to add my maple syrup, and it will have been sort of bland with out it. Sure, I make errors generally too, regardless that I’ve made lots of of truffles. This one nevertheless had no issues with the filling and got here out even higher than I imagined!
As soon as it was all arrange I couldn’t wait to attempt it! It was wealthy and decadent, sort of like peanut butter cup flavored cheesecake however with the sweetness of banana added in. Completely crave worthy! I believe the feel was even higher than the opposite model I had made again within the day as a result of it was a bit creamier like conventional dairy cheesecake and fewer stiff. In case you are a cheesecake lover like me, you completely want to present this a attempt! Belief me on this one, you’ll thank your self later when you find yourself having fun with it!
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake
Makes one 6 inch cake
- 3/four cup natural roasted peanuts
- 1/four cup pitted medjool dates (if not comfortable, soak them in filtered water first and drain effectively)
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/eight tsp sea salt
- 1 cup full fats coconut cream (I used the thick a part of a can of Thai Kitchen natural full fats coconut milk*)
- 3/four cup mashed natural bananas
- 1/four cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/eight tsp sea salt
- half of cup plus 2 Tbsp coconut butter (NOT OIL), warmed to liquid
- 1/four cup easy natural peanut butter
- 1/four cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- sliced bananas, chocolate chips, peanuts
- Oil a 6 inch spring type pan, and line the underside with parchment paper.
- To make the crust, place all components in a meals processor, and course of till crumbs and beginning to maintain collectively (if they aren’t holding collectively when squeezed, add just a few tsp filtered water and mix). Press into the underside of the ready pan.
- In the meantime, to make the filling, mix all components however the cacao powder in a excessive velocity blender or meals processor and mix till easy.
- Divide between 2 bowls.
Add one again to the blender with the cacao powder and mix till easy then pour again into the bowl.
- To assemble the cheesecake, drop half of every bowl of filling over the ready crust by the tsp. randomly, then faucet on the desk, and drop among the peanut butter over than randomly (however spaced out) by the tsp as effectively. Swirl with a knife just a few occasions. Repeat with the remaining filling and extra peanut butter.
- Place cheesecake within the freezer till it’s set for about four hours (or in a single day within the fridge if you’re not in a rush).
Take away from the freezer, un-mold and revel in! Retailer any leftover cake within the fridge.
*I exploit Thai Kitchen full fats coconut milk. In case you are utilizing a special model, simply be sure that it’s the thick kind, 2/Three of the can a minimum of must be very thick.