In search of a recipe that’s contemporary, flavorful, and prepared in 15 minutes? This Orange-Glazed Fish Fillets recipe from The Tremendous Massive Ebook of Simple, Scrumptious, & Wholesome Recipes the Entire Household Will Love is simply the ticket.
With only a handful of elements and 5 minutes of hands-on time, it’s a nutritious dinner that’s good for busy weeknights. (Psst! In case you’re loving the sound of that and need extra, take a look at the Buddha Bowl recipe we shared from this guide earlier within the 12 months!)
Orange-Glazed Fish Fillets
Fingers-On Time: 5 minutes
Complete Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 11⁄2 kilos crimson snapper fillets
- Spray a rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the olive oil, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, and paprika. Brush the olive oil combination over the fish fillets.
- Broil the fish for Four minutes. Flip over, brush the opposite aspect with the olive oil combination and broil for an additional 4–5 minutes, till the fish is cooked by. (Make sure to not overcook the fish.)
Per Serving: Energy: 216 | Fats: 6 g | Saturated fats: 1 g | Ldl cholesterol: 67 mg | Sodium: 126 mg | Complete carbohydrates: 1 g | Dietary fiber: zero g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 37 g
What’s certainly one of your favourite meals for a busy weeknight? Don’t say frozen pizza, now … —Kristen